Theo Antoniou has been graduated in Law from the University of Essex UK - LLB (hons), he gains an LPC from University of Law (College of Law) and he is registered in the Cyprus Bar Association.
Theo is a Partner at CTA Law firm. He is the head of the firm's London office and has a wide range experience in various fields of law. Previously, he was working in one of the biggest law firms in Cyprus and then he was heading the London office of the same law firm for three years.
He specializes in immigration, property, international tax planning, multimedia and financial services industry. He handles a valuable portfolio of international private clients in London and Cyprus.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Real Estate
- Private Clients
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Member of the Nicosia Bar Association
- Involved in negotiations of acquisitions of hotels and casinos in London
- Provided legal advice to High Net Worth Individuals for acquisition of property in Cyprus.
- Participated in a takeover of Cyprus Technology Company by UK Holding Company.
- Involved in the legal due diligence for the purpose of takeover of Cyprus Gaming Company and Cyprus Development Company by Singapore Company.
- Participated on the restructuring of a non-profitable International Organisation in Cyprus.
- Provided legal advice regarding administration of estate matters, drafted various types of trusts such as discretionary and charitable trust.
- Provided commercial advice to multimedia companies, music, and filming producers, drafting licensing, advertising, production, recording, director and producer agreements.
- Involved in the formation of Alternative Investment Funds, provided regulatory and compliance advice in relation to the structures, review the prospectus, drafting Memorandum and Articles of Association, management agreements, depositary agreements, employment agreements for portfolio managers and AML officer, involved in the process of the transfer of shares in AIFs.