Christiana Antoniou Partner
Tel. + 357 22 516 838
Christiana Antoniou is an experienced lawyer, registered in the Cyprus Bar Association, living and working in Cyprus
She was graduated from Kingston University (UK) and she gains LLM (with specialization in Corporate and Commercial law) from UCL.
She has an extensive experience in the corporate, real estate and business immigration matters and she has a strong understanding of the legal framework that governs these areas. She is heading the Nicosia office of CTA Law Firm.
- Corporate and Real Estate
- Business Immigration
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association (2010)
- Member of the Nicosia Bar Association (2010)
- Involved in the transaction of financing a project in Poland for building of student halls.
- Involved in bond issue and financing transaction for construction purposes.
- Advice on the acquisition of real estate properties in Cyprus.
- Restructuring of large international organisations, mergers and acquisitions, re-domiciliations in and out of Cyprus.
- Assist companies to be registered to the Registry of Foreign Interest Companies in Cyprus and their employees to obtain their employment permits as well as their family matters to obtain their residence permits through the family reunification process..